Sunday, September 18, 2011

Dream wedding.


What is your dream wedding?
Fairy tales?
Garden wedding?
Royal wedding?
Everyone's dream.

At the age of 23, one by one getting married. 
Every month received wedding invitation.
I'm excited to attend my friends wedding.
Very berbesar hati if you send me a card of your wedding invitation.
And me-self also feel like wanna marry. Erk. 


Ayu.
Sopan.
Cantik.
Educated.
Pegangan agama
Well-earned. 
PACKAGE.

and

She's very humble.

I'm happy for you.

Wedding Reception,
Nurliyana & Nuriman
JW Marriot Putrajaya.






 Comel. 

 Starter.

Menu.

 Dessert and coffee. Nampak tak kuih tart?

 Partner in crime.

 Bride & Groom.

Shaking picture of us.

Congratulations! 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

npe cm kenal ek?yana yg pki crmin mte 2ke?huhu...nice wed anyway...c0mey~~ =)