Friday, September 23, 2011

Masterchef in the house.

Since Im going back to Shah Alam,
Almost every week the very mengada of me-self craving for sushi.
Since when tekak jawa ni jadi sushi lover?
Blame jusco because offer 20% discount of their sushi.

 Wednesday.

 Sunday.

Thursday. 
After having nasi ayam bakar at Wong solo, insisted to buy sushi for her supper.
Mengada enough. 


I'm planning to make my own sushi.
Masterchef mode. We'll see.




SUPPER.


Cupcakes for the birthday girl.
Thanx you Wani for baking me a cupcakes.



Ok, when masterchef in the house.
Im going to fulfill your request.
Someone craving for a hot soup at late night.
With limited ingredients at rumah bujang.
In 15 minutes, at 12.35am 
I served you hot soup.


I don't mind cooking for myself or others.
I love cooking.
:)

This is how I showed my love.


No comments: